Monday, January 4, 2010

My baby is two today...My body is coming back when ?

At 2:10 am January 4Th 2008 I gave birth to which has been my last baby. My husband wants more. I tell him I wish him and his new wife the best of luck. He however does not think it is funny, I on the other hand completely agree with him, It's not funny... his life would suck without me in it. My big question is ....When do I get my body back. I swear I knew I was never going to look like this, oh no, not me. I was always going to have my 18 year old figure. It was not long ago I realised I am not 18 anymore. I don't get it. I swear when I envision myself I look Hot, perfect little figure, which was not perfect when I was 18 but let me tell you...it is perfect to me know and what I would not do to get it back. Now, I feel I am 25 with 5 kids, yes I have a 14 year old but I know I am not a day over 25 or at least I do not feel like it or look like it..I hope. The big question is...when do I get my body back. Chances are I will never have my 18 year old body back, but my 25 year old body would do just fine. At the age of 25 I had been married for almost 7 years,and had 2 kids. I had had two miscarriages and a tubal pregnancy. No wonder my marriage was over. It took me along time to get over the heartache of losing those babies. Miscarriages are not something you can easily forget or get over at least for me and others I know it was not. You never get 100% over it, it was like when I was 17 Years old my Nephew died of SIDS, you never get over it, but with time it does get easier. Life does get easier if you want it to, but if you don't want it too then I guess it can be a Bitch. That's the saying life's a joy, then you marry one. Anyway enough about that....I am trying a "new" product that is all natural that are suppose to make woman "perky" again. My husband brought it home for me....What do you think he is trying to tell me? I am not happy enough in the Morning, or would he like to see me without a bra on and still standing at attention? Maybe my Perky and his Perky are to different kinds of perky. My perky is happy, go lucky like a re vied feeling and as long as I do not have to roll them up to fit into a bra we are good! Wow...I have not had either Perky feelings in a while. I will try and let you know how it works. If anyone has "real" things that work, as you know we Modern Day Wonder Woman have way to much on our plates, we don't have time for things that don't work! If it work's please share if it does not work... Why are doing thinking out it? Forget it already and what ever you do, don't try it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment